Dr Hompriya issar is one of the best neurosurgeon, brain and spine surgeons in greater Noida,India. He holds the experience of more than 10 years in the field of Neuro and spine surgery. He has done his post-graduate training from Agra under the guidance of Prof. H.S. Asopa and then he undertook the training in neurosurgery at G.T.B hospital and UCMS, Delhi. With his knowledge and experience, he successfully cured the number of patients suffering from Brain Tumor, Stroke, Paedriatic neurological patients, Head and spine injury and Brain Hemorrhage. And counted as the best neurosurgeon in greater Noida.
NAME: HOMPRIYA ISSAR
DATE OF BIRTH: 13-12-1973
PERMANENT ADDRESS: 29-ADARSH GRAM, “UTTAM YOG” DEHRADUN ROAD, RISHIKESH – 249201
PRESENT ADDRESS: 4Y-203, AWHO TOWN SHIP, SECTOR CHI 2, GREATER NOIDA – 201308
UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.
DMC NO.: 39022
E-MAIL: HOMPRIYAISSAR@GMAIL.COM, MOBILE NO.: +91 8800184830
Dr. Hompriya issar has great work experience in the field of neurosurgery. He worked and trained with reputed hospitals includes:
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- GTB Hospital, Delhi
- Asopa Hospital & Research Centre, Agra
- HIMS, Dehradoon
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (India).-MNAMS.
- Neurological Society of India.
- Neurological Surgeons Society of India.
- Delhi Neurological Association
- Academics and fellowships
- MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
- DNB (Surgery) from Asopa Hospital & Research Centre, Agra Lucknow Univesity
- DNB (Neurosurgery) from GTB Hospital &UCMS, Delhi & Madras University
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION, VMO, COMMONWEALTH GAMES, DELHI 2010
- GNNA (MONTHLY)- 1. “MANAGEMENT OF A CASE OF SEVERE HEAD INJURY” 2. “CASE OF MULTIPLE CONGENITAL ANOMALIES”- 2019
- DNA (MONTHLY) – “MANAGEMENT OF A CHILD WITH RECURRENT BRAIN STEM TUMOR” 2014
- NSSI 2013, AWARD PAPER CATEGORY- “ROLE OF TRANEXAMIC ACID IN THE MANAGEMENT OF SPONTANEOUS PRIMARY INTRACEREBRAL HAEMORRHAGE- A RANDOMIZED CONTROL STUDY” 2013
- DNACON 2012, “CASE OF CONUS MEDULLARIS NCC”, NEW DELHI 2012
- NSI 2010, FREE PAPER CATEGORY- “OUTCOME OF PAEDIATRIC HEAD INJURY”, (WITH DR. RAKESH DUA), JAIPUR 2010
- NSI 2010, E POSTER “ RARE CASE OF CHOROID PLEXUS PAPILLOMA IN A CHILD WITH MULTIPLE GAINT HAIRY NAEVI”(WITH DR. RAKESH DUA), JAIPUR 2010